The pollution level is increasing day by day, and everyone is concerned about it. Toxic contaminants cause different health issues and allergic reactions.
These pollutants should be removed from the air so that you can improve the quality of the air around you. An air purifier can do this job for you.
It helps remove plant spores, pet dander, mold spores, smoke, gases, bacteria, viruses, and other toxic contaminants in the air.
It would help if you always tried buying the best air purifier. You can find many options online, but not all air purifiers are the same. Here in this guide, we have compiled a list of top air purifiers; it will help make your search for the best air purifier for your home or office easier.
Top 5 Air Purifier in 2021 reviewed
Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier is an effective and best air purifier with exciting and advanced features. It boasts unmatched performance. It also cleans the air in large rooms. Its quality is unbeatable, which is why it’s a bit pricey compared to other models.
· fully-sealed filter system
· HEPA filter to remove allergens and microscopic pollutants
· Air multiplier technology
· Easy to customize oscillation angles (45 to 350 degree)
· Dimed display
· Bladeless fan
· Time mode
· Inbuilt notifications
· Easy to change and maintain
· Wi-fi & Bluetooth Enabled
· Remote control method
· Airflow max settings: 361 l/s
· Ideal for large or medium size rooms
· Energy efficient: 40W
· Parts and labor warranty: 2 years
· Customized angle features
· Advanced technology and unique algorithm
· Intelligent sensing and display pollutants in real-time
· Simple to connect via Bluetooth
· Dimmed display or night-time mode
If you are looking for the most effective and rare air filters, you should consider buying this. You can control it via a smart app. It has a transparent OLED display that is easy to manage.
· Suitable for medium or large size rooms
· It can filter microns (size 0.3 microns)
· Filter up to 99.97% of particles
· Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
· CADR: 380 m3/h
· 360 degrees filtration
· One year warranty
· Power cord
· 3-layer filtration
· Offers clean air
· Energy efficient
· No noise
· Smart app control
· OLED touch display
· Functional and sleek
· True HEPA filter to remove impurities (up to 99.9% in air)
· Corded electric power source
The cable is very short
Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier AC2887 is an excellent choice for air purifiers for small or medium rooms. This cover Area of up to 409 sq ft. Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier comes with three smart pre-settings: bacteria and virus modes, general, and allergen. Its advanced Aerasense technology makes it capable of detecting indoor allergens and particles smaller than PM 2.5.
· Vitashield intelligent purification to sense air quality automatically
· Ideal for small and medium rooms
· Corded electric: power source
· CADR: 333 m3/hour
· Takes just 10 minutes to purify a room
· Tested to remove H1N1 virus
· Small light control to adjust light
· Air project alert to notify you time to replace Filter
· Aerodynamic design
· Efficient airflow
· Remove up to 99.9% pollen and dust particles
· Sleep mode
· Advanced purifier
· A bit expensive
Its design uses modern technology that ensures healthy, safe, and clean air. If you are looking for an effective Filter to neutralize cooking smells, smoke, pet odors, and keep the air fresh, this can be a good choice. Featuring five stages of filtration, it ensures advanced air filtration. Its safety controls include odor sensors, manual timer settings, automatic filter replacement reminders, and sleep mode.
· CADR: 180/485 sq ft
· Advanced HEPA technology
· three-color indicator: Red, Orange, and Green
· Remove up to 99.1% of allergens and pollutants
· Covers 215 sq. ft area
· Five filtration stages
· Safety controls
· Airofresh technology
· Reduce smoke and household odor
· Five stage filtration
· filtration up to 0.3 microns particles
· Noiseless BLDC motor
· Remote control
· Corded electric: power source
It covers a limited area and not suitable for large rooms.
If you are looking for a high-quality air purifier that offers reliable performance, this air purifier is the right choice. You can deal with indoor pollution and improve air quality with it. KENT Aura Room Air Purifier uses a HEPA filter to keep the air fresh, clean, and safe. Three-stage filtration processes ensure outstanding performance.
· In-built ionizer to keep the air fresh
· Carbon activated Filter to absorb household odor
· Remove up to 2.5 PM particles
· Pedestal mode of installation
· Easy to use
· 8 hours timer
· Light sensor to monitor the quality of air
· CADR 180 m3/hr
· one year warranty
· HEPA filter type
· Coverage area: 27 sq.m
· In-built ionizer
· Easy to use
· Easy to install
· Remove 99.9% of pollutants from the air
· Intelligent lighting sensors
· Suitable to use in home and office
· User-friendly design
It makes noise in running mode
Everyone wants to keep air quality clean in home and office. An effective air purifier can make it happen by removing pollutants and allergens from the air. We have listed the top 5 options in this guide, and you can choose the right one that meets your requirement and budget. It is crucial to keep the air around you fresh and clean to maintain a healthy home or office environment.
Air Purifier Buying Tips
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) is an important metric to look for when buying a new room air purifier in India. CADR( Clean Air Delivery Rate) tells you cleaning capability of Air Purifier per minute in cubic feet. The higher the CADR test numbers, the better the unit’s overall ability to clean indoor air.
- And Always cross check the recommended room size before buying an air purifier
- Try to buy the right size Air Purifier for your room
- And it must have filter replacement alert systems
- Should have child lock features
- Check For Warranty Period
- And also try to go for portable Air Purifiers
- Finally, look at the offered discount and don’t miss it if its worth.